Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Thank Hel

Last night (early this morning actually) I dreamt that a huge tsunami wave overtook some man and he went somewhere and came back. Then the tsunami wave overtook me and took me to an Ice World in another dimension. I am assuming it was Niflheim. Let me tell you, it was sooooooo beautiful and pristine! I really can't relate to you just how stunningly lovely it was. I wasn't cold in it either. I didn't want to come back, but I did.

Later today, coming home from dropping off packages at the post office after dark, nearing my house, two deer ran out into the road from the woods (I live in a rural area). I slammed on my brakes, but I hit one. I don't think it was fatally hurt, as it got up and ran off into the woods. It didn't look like it had broken legs or have any blood on it, it just seemed dazed, so I am hoping it will be ok. There's a slight indentation on the top of my hood near one headlight, but in the dark, I think that's the only damage to my car. The whole thing could have been fatal to both myself and to the deer, but I think we both escaped with minor injuries.

I've never hit a deer before, even though I see them cross the road here all the time. I look for them after dark and drive slower, thank goodness. These two just came out of nowhere (my lights had been dimmed for an oncoming car).

I thanked Hel for guarding my life and the life of the deer.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.