Thursday, January 06, 2011

WITCHCRAFTS Sales Steadily Trending Up

א' בשבט תשע"א
Imbolgen 3

While I'm not yet even close to being able to make a living through my Etsy shoppe (WITCHCRAFTS by Liorah Lleucu), my shoppe's gross sales are steadily trending up since I lost my job in August. Given that my shoppe is based solely on my meager week to week cash only investment, I'm pretty pleased with what the numbers are telling me. The graph below (with specific numbers removed) was prepared using gross sales data from August through December 2010. The trend line was calculated using only September through December 2010 data. The August data was excluded in calculating the trend line, as I hadn't begun actively developing my shoppe until mid to late August.

I've proven I can make money very well for other businesses, and soon, as my business continues to grow, I will be making money for my own. My shoppe has real business success potential!

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.