Saturday, June 19, 2010

Passed All Ten Exams For MDS 3.0 RAC-CT Professional Certification

ח' בתמוז תש"ע
Faunus 9

I just completed all ten course exams for MDS 3.0 RAC-CT certification by the American Association of Nurse Assessment Coordinators (AANAC). I sat down at my computer and did them all until they were done. Passed them all on the first attempt too. I should get my official certificate and pin within 7-14 business days.

I also joined and paid my dues yesterday to become a member of AANAC, the professional organization representing the work that I do.

I'm so glad I've gotten the exams over with. I hate taking tests, especially in one marathon sitting and when some test questions are not well written. Taking tests gives me a headache. But they're all done now - yay!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I took the Harmony Healthcare MDS 3.0 Certification which was a great course and passed too. Good luck
www.harmony-healthcare.com

Dare to be true to yourself.