Saturday, January 23, 2010

Stunning Gemstones!

ט' בשבט תש"ע
Imbolgen 10

I'm really excited about my new artisan jewelry making venture. I've purchased some really exquisite gemstones, including AAA blue fire rainbow moonstone briolettes, blue fire labradorite faceted ovals, ice in the sky blue topaz briolettes, apatite and (really stunning!) neon apatite briolettes, swiss blue topaz briolettes, jade briolettes, lemon quartz briolettes, natural freshwater pearls, coral, garnets, natural jet and dark amber. I've also purchased some handcrafted beads and findings.

After my first experiments practicing some techniques of jewelry making and working with lower cost beads and metals, I'll be working with vermeil (24 carat gold over sterling silver) and sterling silver to make my genuine gemstone creations.

I'm really excited - I hope I am good at it! Goddess bless my hands as I create! I may need to make some money doing this.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.