Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Beltane Shaman Stones

י"א אייר תשס"ט
Annwn 12

Today May 5th is astrological Beltane .. let the Beltane fires burn brilliantly within me!

I've acquired during this powerful season of Beltane a ritual gift for the only witch I personally know - me! LOL. I'll be using them as a special shaman stone set (along with the other 36 shaman stones I've collected) for my pathwork with the ancestors.

The stones are brought together as an amulet, made from a nugget of Preseli Bluestone (the stone used by the ancient Brits for building the inner sanctum of Stonehenge) from the Preseli Hills in Wales and a nugget of White Quartz from among those scattered all over Snowdonia and in the foothills to Snowdon, also in Wales. May it be a blessing and a protection for me from my ancestors. So mote it be!

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.