Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sha'arim Hashamayim - Gates Of The Overworld

ה' אדר א' תשס"ט
Keolwulf 6

I don't recall much about my dream last night, but these ticklers of it I do remember (which I wrote down during the night last night after waking up and before going back to sleep):

*before and after, the difference is in the magic letters.

*the key is in the wooden box of Celtic knot design in which I am storing the resins I will be using to prepare the first two ritual treasures for WITCHCRAFTS by Liorah Lleucu, namely dragon's blood in pomegranate seed oil and petrified amber in pomegranate seed oil.

*I rode a magnificently beautiful crocodile down a luminous river (nahar hashamayim [river of heaven], rechovot hanahar [garment of heaven], sha'arim hashamayim [gates of heaven]) whose 'water molecules' were made of pure sparkling crystals of light.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.