Saturday, February 17, 2007

The True Scoop - Bloggers United Against The Jewitch

Jameel at The Muqata announces with flair regarding the putative lawsuit against anonymous blogger orthomom - Bloggers United Against Pamela Greenbaum

Ok, now I think I see what this is all about. It isn't about Pamela Greenbaum. Pamela Greenbaum likely doesn't even exist.

This whole purim joke is because I made a stink about Craftwork Of A Jewitch (Walking On Fire and Contemplating Sefer HaBahir as well) being removed from the Israelforum blogroll and asked that associated Jbloggers not let them get away with it. But of course, no one came to my defense. Not one. (Thank you to my LJ friends who did support me at LJ.)

Clearly, if people have to resort to these kinds of tactics, they are surely not prepared to deal with a Jewitch rationally and with intelligence.

Juvenile. This is totally juvenile.

I am a Jewitch and a Jewitch I shall remain despite these lame games.

Technorati tags:

3 comments:

Chaim said...

Maybe you missed it but there was a huge boycott of IsraelForrum as host of the Jibs this year and many bloggers demanded being removed from IsraelForrum's site.

I have always held that I.F's website is a problem and all bloggers should demand being removed. We don't blog for THEM.

If you need help with this feel free to email me. In case you did miss the story. the Jibs were taken away from them and given to the bloggers and will be conducted around May.

Lori said...

Obviously, I am out of the loop regarding the controversy surrounding IsraelForum. All I know is that my blogs were removed without cause or prior explanation.

Lori said...

No, I don't need any help "with this" issue. I'm over it and a loner by nature anyway.

Dare to be true to yourself.