Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Ætheling

י׳ באלול תשס״ט
Belz 11

Last night before bed I drew the seventh rune, the second rune in the second row of my developing personal runerows. It was fehu (pronounced fay-who), the 'f' rune, the rune which contains the mysteries of both creation and destruction, harmony between creative and destructive extremes, the guardian spirit, mobile power and wealth, bringing light forth from darkness, and the ability of the true ætheling to "read the runes aright" in divinatory rites. This rune follows perfectly my previous rune dream, after which I was prompted by inner forces to confirm by omen the truth of the rune reading.

I dreamt.

This dream I dreamt I brought to a different waking conclusion than I did with the previous dream corresponding to mannaz - I cut off it's energy and made it nothing. I rejected it and destroyed it's message. As a true ætheling, I called upon my power to "read the rune-dream aright" in a manner other than merely discerning truth - I created a new truth - using my free will as a Living Heir of the Divine to alter fate, to loosen the deep pattern of wyrd and to reweave the threads of that which shall become.

So mote it be, אמן.



Related entries:

Runes 1-3: Transmission of a Sacred Secret
Rune 4: The Wholiness Code
Rune 5: Mysteries of the Staircase
Rune 6: The Ship of Safe Passage

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.