Saturday, August 22, 2009

Pay Raise!

ב' באלול תשס״ט
Belz 3

Good news! I got a pay raise at work. Yay! I've been with this particular employer for a year now.

The average daily Medicare Rate for this quarter is 23% over last year's rate, the average daily Medicaid Rate is above both last year's Medicaid Rate for our facility and the average daily Medicaid Rate for Health Service Area-4 (our facility's state region), our facility received no regulatory survey tags related to the professional standards (or to any aspect) of the clinical care plans I write, and one of our corporate financial support persons told my Administrator that I am "on top of things" as it pertains to being able to analyze and report accurately and with insight on changes in our rates.

The direction of my life has so improved over the last two years from the entire decade before.

Dare to be true to yourself.