Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Hagalaz Rite Of Protection

ט' באלול תשס״ט
Belz 10

The Hagalaz Rite is a protection rune ritual which banishes and prevents the return of baneful forces disadvantageous to one's runework. Edred Thorsson mentions it by name in his book (Futhark), describing it as a protection ritual which "provides the most potent magical atmosphere and potential." The formula and content of the Hagalaz Rite is not specifically given.

Nevertheless, the Hagalaz Rite I performed naturally supraconsciously (without conscious intent) within the magical context of my fourth rune-dream, namely, The Wholiness Code.

Related entry - Confirmation By Omen

3 comments:

Lars Shalom said...

can you do this for me??? cause i am in SICK!!!!!!!!

Lori said...

I don't know how I did it. It happened naturally, but I certainly give you my blessing for wellbbeing and good health. So mote it be, אמן.

The blessing of Sowilo, the rune of health, wealth and happiness and contact with one's higher self be with you.

Lori said...

The Hamingja :)

Dare to be true to yourself.