Monday, November 13, 2006

Trophies Of An Evil Tzadik

I dreamt.

The time was just as dusk was turning into night. I was sitting on the right-side (visitor's/guest) bleachers watching a baseball game. Suddenly, a school bus came careening wildly towards me, appearing in time out of nowhere. I thought it would hit me, but it missed.

The path of the school bus traveled just in front of the bleachers where I sat, and then turned to go across the street towards a lit building. The building had many students outside and inside. As the wild bus approached the students' building, all the students near its path were "evaporated in time". Completely annihilated. They just disappeared in like a "nuclear event".

The bus crashed into the building, evaporating all those near its path and in the place where it crashed. Then the bus likewise disappeared, leaving behind a devastated, gaping hole in the student building.

Then, I "saw" a professor sitting at a desk in an expensive-looking private study. He had bookshelves which lined the western wall of his study (like the women by the northern wall in my previous dream). The shelves had glass doors behind which the books sat. On the shelves, interspersed among the books, were the "horrified" living heads of the students who had been "evaporated".

He had caused the "accident". I felt he was an "evil tzadik". He had also tried to kill me.

I woke up.

I'n not sure how this is relevant, but finding this, it struck me as I was pondering the meaning of "dusk turning into night":

Rabbi Eliezer and Rabbi Abba were sitting together one evening, and when it grew dusk they entered the garden which is on the Lake of Tiberias.

Clearly, my dreams are a continuity, building upon the details of one another. For example, like the dream where a Jewish woman and man were taken to a "guest" room by a Nazi, in this dream I was sitting on the "guest" bleachers . Also, prior to this dream, I had another dream this morning about being a "guest" in the home of a woman who tried to steal my "pink" nightrobe, where pink pills also formed a detail of the dream with the Jewish woman, her husband and the Nazi. Obviously, not only did the "pink pills" save me from being killed by a woman's bullet by the wall, so too, did they save me from ending up as a head on the professor's bookshelf by the wall.

Additional threads of connection - like in this dream where the professor's bookshelves had glass doors and a bus which killed students, the movie The Lake House (connected to my dream House On The Corner), had a glass house and a man who was killed by a bus in it.

Technorati tags:

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.