Thursday, November 23, 2006

The Eastern Wall

As posted previously, Sunday, the first day of the week corresponds with the Hebrew letter beit ב.

The visual association and shape of beit consists of a 3-sided structure open on the left side. It is traditionally taught that this open side on the left corresponds to the north. However, in my dream this morning, it wasn't the northern side at all that needed completed. The northern wall was fine.

In my dream, all sides of my parents' house were complete except for a portion of the side open toward the east (associated with the camp of Yehudah), not the north (associated with the camp of Dan). During the course of the dream, the eastern wall and the house were finished, creating a 4-sided structure. ם

This particular dream moved from my paternal grandfather's house to my parents' house, both of which were really aspects of my house. Alot of remodeling was being done. While the eastern wall in my parents' home was completed, in my grandfather's home, the kitchen was remodeled. Everything was being cleansed, tidied, fixed and/or remodeled.

By the time the dream completed, the work was also completed. In honor of the ancestors.

I woke up.

Technorati tags:

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.