Friday, November 10, 2006

Complaining & Hanging

This is, again like the Yishai gift following a Yishai-related dream, so bizarre. My dream yesterday morning, The Adversaries, was about "complaining and hanging" and so is this New York Post news story I just found posted over at Weird Jews 2:

Actress Set Off Illegal's Killer Rage By Calling Him An S.O.B.



November 8, 2006 -- A 19-year-old construction worker flipped out, hitting and strangling indie actress Adrienne Shelly with a bed sheet because she dared to call him a "son of a bitch," police sources said yesterday.

Ecuadorian illegal immigrant Diego Pillco told cops he took that insult literally and became enraged during a confrontation with the pint-sized actress last week over noise he was making in the apartment below her Greenwich Village office, sources said. ...

Shelly was in apartment 47 that morning after her marketing-executive husband, Andrew Ostroy, dropped her off. Just before 9:30 a.m., Shelly became annoyed by noise from the work in the apartment below, and walked downstairs to complain, sources said. ...

Those and other details about Shelly's killing emerged as Pillco was ordered held without bail on a charge of second-degree murder. On Monday, he allegedly confessed to the shocking crime and admitted staging it to look like she had hanged herself in her bathroom.

read more at the link above

ברוך דיין אמת Baruch Dayan Emet

My dream occurred days after the murder, but I just now read about it over at Weird Jews 2, so I'm not sure if there is a significant connection. But, the "coincidence" (where I don't believe in coincidences) is too uncanny to ignore, so I need to note it on my blog following the dream - given the fact that dream interpretation is part of my ongoing process of spiritual development. I need to track these "coincidences".

UPDATE: Adrienne Shelly (Levine)

Technorati tags:

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.