Saturday, September 08, 2007

Line Letter Key

כ"ה באלול תשס"ז

I dreamt.

My son Michael was going to fix my car. He needed a key to do it. I saw the key he needed to fix the car.

There were two rows of line letters (like Celtic Ogham), each written from right to left as Hebrew is written. Ogham is normally written left to right like English or in a vertical down-to-up arrangement.

Although each line letter of both rows was made of lines (similar to but not eactly like the Ogham), the letters were not on a druim stem-line as Ogham letters are. Each line letter was distinctly separate from (yet touching) the letter next to it (reminds me of a chatoteret).

The top row of 14 (yad hagedolah) line letters was longer than the row below it. I didn't with intent count the number of letters in the top row, I just knew it. The number of line letters in the shorter bottom row was not revealed. The top row of 14 letters was the key my son needed to fix the car. The row below of hidden number was my secret alone.

On the 14-letter row, the only line letter that was definitely an Ogham letter was the final letter, the 14th letter. It was a Huathe, the sixth letter of the Ogham.

I woke up.

Huathe has an "h" sound, is represented by the Hawthorne tree, suggests an obstacle (like a locked lock) or desire, corresponds to dark blue or purple, and is a symbol of both protection and female sexual power. As a positive force, Huathe rewards past action and brings one to encounter life filled with Divine Benevolence.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.