Sunday, September 09, 2007

Miracle Cell Of Esther

כ"ו באלול תשס"ז

I dreamt.

Of an encounter with an alien man from another planet. We were both in process of escaping a hostile, swampy environment and met briefly on a planet not native to either of us. The forces we were escaping forced us each back to our home planet after our brief encounter. I had the feeling that we had infected one another with a memorable experience - neither of us had ever known an alien before.

Next thing I knew was looking through a laboratory microscope and seeing a single cell tightly packed with dark green material like chorophyll. No one had ever seen anything like this cell before. Everyone in the laboratory "oohed" and "ahhed" over it. It was a "miracle cell". I felt like I was looking at the "origin of life" cell. In other words, all life in the universe would be brought forth from it.

I woke up.

Esther was green. Like in my dream of the 14-line-letter row composite of two forces, "Esther's inner light is a composite of two forces".

Thus, the "vav" of huathe may also pertain to Unity through the mysticism of Purim.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.