Saturday, September 01, 2007

Scribal Ink Base

י"ח באלול תשס"ז

I've found a recipe for the base ink I will handmake as an alternative to using archival black India ink in my original Temple Pathways scribal ink. The recipe I will use for the base is one used in sofrut that I've modified for my own work. My modified base ink recipe can be found here. The Temple Pathways scribal ink recipe in which the base will be an ingredient can be found here. The acid-free archival India ink base will be used in the preparation made for writing in my Book of Shadows, while the handmade base will be used in the preparation made for spellwork.

Of course, I may change my mind about the India ink base if I find or create a better base recipe for acid-free archival ink.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.