Saturday, January 10, 2009

Garden Court Of The Blue Stones

ט"ו טבת תשס"ט
Grael 15

Today was a full moon shabbat, and this morning I dreamt.

Upon a slab-like bed-like gurney-like transport device, I was wheeled into a low-lit large garden-like megalithic magic circle. I was "secured" upon the gurney transport, although I could move my body and wasn't immobilized. Nevertheless, I was "secured" upon the gurney somehow.

The giant stones which formed the perimeter of the circle were giant living blue stone-like creatures similar in form to those of Easter Island, only larger and more complete, and blue. The giant blue creatures functioned not only as garden Guardians but also as Judges. I was brought before them to be both judged and more importantly, to be protected. I was judged because no one could enter the chamber of the Blue Judges and not be judged. Judgment came as a natural consequence of coming into the Presence of the Blue Judges.

The blue creatures discussed me amongst themselves, judged me clear, and then one spoke to me directly, telling me that I had been brought there (into the chamber of the Garden Court) for my protection because there had been a group of "men in the garden" trying to find and get to me. I had been brought there to be concealed from that group of men who, I came to feel from the blue creature's words, meant for me no good.

After the immediate danger had passed, I was wheeled back out into the primary living area of the garden as I had been wheeled in.

In a distinctly different yet related dream, I was in my bedroom and the astral-form spirit breath of one man came to me and mingled through my astral-form spirit breath. There wasn't any separation between us, we were a single breath. This person had held back nothing of himself, absolutely nothing, even if giving over all would have destroyed him. Thus, only he had succeeded whereas the others had failed by verdict of the Garden Court. In the dream, I was very surprised at his identity - his action toward me was a very courageous action given his own milieu. I could not have guessed, which is why I never guess (in real life).

I woke up.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.