Thursday, January 08, 2009

A Jewish Reverend Muthee

י"ב טבת תשס"ט
Grael 13

Like Reverend Thomas Muthee, who anointed Sarah Palin in an effort to "protect her from the spirit of witchcraft", a similar malefic magic has been conducted by the ringmasters of the Jewish Webring at webring.

Tamari, the ringmistress of webring's Jewish Webring has denied and deleted my Torah commentary site - Garden of the Dark Moon Jubilee - telling me with feigned sweetness regarding my site and it's Torah commentary:

Hi. I looked over your site and though I find it interesting, I am sorry, but, I don't think it's appropriate to this ring. The Torah speaks of hope and light, not darkness.

And more ...

I am sorry, but I had to delete your site from the Jewish Webring due the fact that the subject matter is not appropriate for this ring.

Thank you for understanding,

And more (when calling her on her ignorance of Torah, as her belief as written as the excuse for excluding Garden of the Dark Moon Jubilee is that Torah excludes the essential holiness of darkness) ...

The "Jewitch" is obviously very ignorant about being Jewish.

Ah, witches are the last group who can still be hated, abused and burnt to death (yes, even now) without any social repercussions at all by the mainstream. Even DovBear has begun moderating my comments, although he claims to be moderating everybody's comments.

So, all my witchy friends, do we understand?

Tamari, I think we do not understand. the way you would like us to understand. We do understand you to be a bigot and completely ignorant of both witchcraft and Torah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Myfanwy,

I love your blog. I'm Jewish and Irish and am very interested in the revival of Jewish nature-based practices. Don't worry about the silly people whose
knowledge of Judaism is inferior to yours.

Best,

LorMil said...

Nature is a major essence of Judaism, whether it be of light or darkness.

~~JewWishes http://www.jewwishes.wordpress.com

Dare to be true to yourself.