Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Lady Of The Cave

י"ב טבת תשס"ט
Grael 13

A few days ago I had a vision of seeing from deep inside a pitch black cave and looking out toward the entrance. There was a large megalithic-like stone shaped like a mortar's pestle which blocked the entrance and came clear into the back center of the cave, from where I was seeing.

I saw several people on the outside of the cave trying to move the covering pestle stone away from the entrance to gain access to the cave. They had budged the covering pestle stone a very slight bit over to one side - so I could seem them against the little crack of light that had filtered in at the entrance. I think they thought the stone was only situated at the entrance, but they were wrong. The stone was set deep into the cave, clear back to the center, to me.

At first I was just curious as to what they were doing, but then I got perturbed and thought-slammed the stone back into place and shut them back out.

Get back, I thought as the stone again wholly blocked my cave's entrance. This is my cave and I don't want them in it.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.