Saturday, February 14, 2009

Temple Species

כ' שבט תשס"ט
Imbolgen 20

Early this shabbat morning before sunrise, I came awake. As I was waking, I saw the sounds of two words as they burst into my consciousness - namely:

zendel (זן-דיל pronounced zen-dil)
gezereig (גזר-הגג pronounced gezer-hegg)

I got up and wrote the words down before going back to sleep. This morning, the message in the magic words comes alive.

זן - species, strain, variety, type
דיל - deal, agreement, something for something, an equal exchange, a substitution

גזר - divide into pieces, cutting, decreeing, Temple elevation, removing
הגג - maximum, top (reward and punishment)

Taken together, the two words come together in my mind to mean 'species which mediates and distributes maximum punishment or reward'. In other words, this 'type of Temple consciousness' mediates to support, modify or rescind Divine decree.

This 'type' of awareness exists in me.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.