Friday, February 27, 2009

Lily & The Day The 'Devil' Came Out

ד' אדר א' תשס"ט
Keolwulf 5

Last night I had several complex dreams, awakening a little between each. There was only one person from my real life in any of these dreams.

First Dream - Lily and Me

I was in living in my parents' house. A deep rumbling commotion outside stirred everyone inside to go out and investigate what was going on. I was first to come out, and stepped down off the back porch looking toward the east. Everyone else had come out behind me and was still standing on the porch. There was a huge black tornado coming straight for us. Everyone else ran back inside to seek shelter. But I noticed something odd and remained outside - the sky was not dark and stormy like it usually is in tornado-producing storms. On the contrary, the sky was bright and sunny behind the thick blackness of the tornado. I hesitated to run back into the house. I wanted to behold this odd sight just a wee bit longer, to take it in, to see it, to capture the vision of it in my mind - this rather extraordinary phenomenon.

After I snapped out of my amazement, I started back toward the porch to seek shelter against the tornado inside the safety of the house, but it was too late. The house had disappeared. Then I realized that this was truly no ordinary storm. In fact, it wasn't a storm at all. Some extraordinarily rare event was happening. Cataclysmic even.

The ground glowed bright orange as the molten innards of the earth came up to the surface, breaking through from north to south. I hopped over toward the area of earth in the yard that was still dirt-like and solid. Toward the north of me, the ground buckled like a molten ocean horizon to horizon, rolling with molten earth - all around me everything that I once could see had disappeared. There was only molten earth to the north of me and bare desolate earth to the south of me. I needed to go south to get out of the molten danger zone before the molten area advanced to underneath my feet. Still in the yard, I turned toward the southern bare desolation - the only safe direction to travel. As it had stood in the driveway, was my jet black car, just waiting for me. The surface of the earth had changed, but my jet black car still stood solid and unchanged, beautiful as a shining black pearl. It was just me and Lily now, there was nothing else left in this part of world - everything else had vanished.

I woke up, and then went back to sleep.

Second Dream - The Doorpost, Agents of Destruction

It started in the old post office by the old library in my hometown. There was a gang of insane killers who gruesomely murdered people for the thrill of it. Their hatred of me had driven them insane. They started their murderous spree in the old post office, stabbing and hacking people to death in the back offices. In stabbing those they stabbed, they were trying to find me and felt that they were stabbing me through the people they stabbed.

Dee, the receptionist at work, was the receptionist at the old post office. When she heard the screams of those in the back, she altruistically ran back to try and fight the murderers off and save any that might not yet have been murdered. But Dee was overpowered by the murderous insane gang and met the same fate as the other victims. [I think in this dream, Dee symbolizes for me all that is sweet and nice and good and truly altruistic, because that is how she is in real life and that is how she acted in the dream. She had no concern for herself - her only concern was to save those being attacked. She was willing to face the possibility of her own likely death in a futile attempt to save others. Her name is also symbolic of the letter 'd' - dalet of 'door']

Though I had not been in the back offices, somehow I witnessed all this through the veil in the air. I retreated back from observing through the veil before the murderers 'saw me seeing' remotely and came to know where I was, I hoped.

Then, I was in the college town to the west of my hometown, hiding from the murderers among a small crowd in a college cafe. The murderers stormed into the cafe, stabbing everyone, including me (although they didn't recognize me as the one they were looking for). I was stabbed multiple times, but had not been fatally stabbed or as hacked as some of the others. I lay crumpled in a corner, remaining still as if dead. I was still alive, but the murderers didn't realize it. They continued stabbing and hacking up the others who tried to get away from the stabbing. Those who tried to avoid the blows and were successfully murdered. I took the blows as if dead, and lived. When the murderers were 'sure' everyone was dead, they left. The police came in, and I indicated that I was still alive.

The dream changed such that I had recovered from the injuires I had received during the cafe massacre.

Now, the gang was heading to a little town east of my hometown to murder and I knew it. Having survived them, I had a psychic connection through which to follow them. I was going to stop them somehow. I didn't know how yet, but I knew they had staked out a small family-owned country store. I saw them murder a young man on the street who happened upon them as they were staking out the little store. They were checking out the landscape, to go back to their den to devise the most gruesome and frightening plan of attack. They liked terrifying and torturing their vicitms.

I had to do something! but I didn't yet know how to stop them. I got into the back seat of their getaway car to try to hear the details of their plan as they made it. When they came back to the car, they didn't see me there. They didn't discuss their plan either. On the way to the car, they had grabbed up another young man to murder.

I was suddenly moved to securely behind the veil again. The gang drove to and went into a house in the small town. It was a big nice house belonging to a relatively wealthy family in the area. They murdered the entire family. One young dark-haired woman, the daughter of the father of the family, caught my admiration as I observed through the veil. Even though she knew it meant a more torturous death for her, she stood and faced the leader of the gang face to face, with a fearless defiant expression on her face. I tried to come through the veil to help her by pulling her back through the veil with me, away from them, but I couldn't get through. She was stabbed to death, after they cut her face several times as she stood defiantly with regal honor. I vowed to remember her, and to stop the gang in memorial to her.

I woke up. I went back to sleep.

Third Dream - The Day The Devil Came Out

I was in my house. My house didn't look like any house I've ever lived in and the town was none I've ever lived in. The 'city powers' wanted to repossess my house and to take it away from my 'husband' and I. My 'husband' was not at home. I was being evicted.

My house had been an exquisite house, but having received the eviction notice from the 'city powers', I had disassembled the structures which had made it so highly magical. I took the parts with me so that when I was forced out and when the 'city powers' took it over, they could not benefit from anything in my house. I left.

At some point after I left but before the 'city powers' had come in, my 'husband' had come in 'remotely', working from afar, to destroy things in the house so that the 'city powers' couldn't derive benefit from the house. The 'city powers' were angry that we had removed the 'power of the house' and wanted to arrest me for destruction of 'their' property. They summoned me back to the house to charge me.

Now there were invisible animal spirits in the house. The 'city powers' blamed me for the animal spirits crying out in the house - they were going insane! I wondered why the animal spirits were going insane. I focused to understand the cause.

At the north end of the empty house, outside the house, there was now a vacuum of existence surrounding the house, creeping closer to manifestation. In the vacuum outside, against the outer walls of the house, were myriads of big black bugs like the flesh-eating scarabs in The Mummy movie. At night, the scarabs would crawl over the outside walls of the house and the noises they made were driving the animal spirits insane. Presently, the scarabs only came out at night, but they were advancing into the inner reality of the house and would soon penetrate it even during the day. I made the 'city powers' see the scarabs advancing into the day reality of the house, the day reality they (the 'city powers') were in. They freaked and ran out, yet still determined to arrest me for destroying the value and magic power of the house.

As they were freaking out, I broke free from them and ran around the corner into a shadowy subway-like alleyway. As I realized they were still freaking out in front of the house and not following me, I stopped running and saw a door in the concrete wall to my left of the subway-like alleyway. Someone was knocking on the door. I went over to it and opened it. The 'Devil' came out. He was dressed in all black. He had come to help me. I smiled and now felt safe. My friend, the 'Devil' went to tangle with the 'city powers' on my behalf. Everything was going to change now, for the good.

I woke up.

Whew! What a night. Oddly, in none of these dreams did I feel the emotion of fear.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.