Sunday, September 27, 2009

Shabbat Proclamation - Time Is Gold

ט' בתשרי תש"ע
Blodlessing 10

Yesterday, on Shabbat Blodlessing 9, I received in the mail my wolfsbane talisman containing the power of both life and death. In the package with it was a tarot gift card - the nine of chalices. I lovingly placed the talisman in my small (3 1/2" x 2 1/4" x 2 1/8") handcrafted metallic black altar spell box featuring a gold pentacle. The tarot card I placed upright onto the screen of my computer to contemplate it overnight into the morning.

Later that day, a family member recalled a movie that she had ordered weeks ago which was still sitting around waiting to be watched. We watched it. That movie was Just Like Heaven. The first reviewer (in the first link I clicked on in a search to link to it for this post) I saw (Kristin Pettit) rated the film nine.

I know with confidence that I am prepared for sure and pleasurable satisfaction.

Last night on Motzei Shabbat Tishrei 9, I dreamt ... (next post)

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.