Monday, September 07, 2009

The Alphabet Murders

י'ח באלול תשס״ט
Belz 19

Sometimes it isn't so pleasant what the Universe wants to communicate to and through you. My interest in magical alphabets and my 'double-initial' name tie me to this chilling synchronicity.

I just got through watching a movie a family member ordered through Netflix today called The Alphabet Murders. The movie is loosely based upon a true case of 'double-initial' murders called the alphabet murders which occurred in Rochester, NY in the 1970's. This family member does not read my blogs nor follow my magical interests at all.

My current legal name is a 'double-initial' name, as is one of my magical names, Liorah Lleucu. I will draw a rune before bed tonight, and see if the Universe communicates any insight to me on this set of as yet still unsolved alphabet murders.

For whatever this synchronicity is worth, I will post any dream which comes from it tomorrow evening in memory of and in responsibility to the murdered girls. Perhaps the murders will not be solved by any amazing insight I may be shown - the dream may not even seem to be directly related to the murders - nevertheless, who knows, the energetic connection brought together through the metaphysical synchronicity I now have with the alphabet murders may bring forth the channel necessary to manifest karmic justice in the Universe.

The Universe does not bring about a synchronicity without purpose, of this I am certain.

Dare to be true to yourself.