Sunday, May 24, 2009

Mitzvah Of The Bird's Nest

ב' בסיון תשס"ט
Mab 2

Last weekend, in the lilac bush outside my childhood bedroom window there were blue robbin's eggs in a nest maybe four feet from the ground - easy for me to peek into. Now are there are baby robbins in it!

Mama bird is used to me puttering about the lilac bush - I've taken many pictures of my items for WITCHCRAFTS around that lilac bush. I've watched the nest be built-up since last year, seen new eggs be incubated in it, and now I see new life live in it.

I suppose I am at this point relegated to only taking pictures from the other side of the lilac bush far away from the nest, so that the babies don't become scared and flop out of the nest.

Mama chirps at me when I come near. Yes mama bird, I know not to scare your babies.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.