Monday, May 25, 2009

Awesome Spirit Of Living Light

ב' בסיון תשס"ט
Mab 2

In my previous entry, Mitzvah Of The Bird's Nest, I wrote:

"Mama bird is used to me puttering about the lilac bush - I've taken many pictures of my items for WITCHCRAFTS around that lilac bush."

In testimony to the awesome spirit of this particular lilac bush, shown are some pictures taken of one of the handcrafted items available at WITCHCRAFTS set in that lilac bush for the upcoming midsummer sabbat of Litha. The item is the ritual oil Midsummer Balefire Liquid Light. The photos were taken around Mother's Day. Notice the exquisite 'light effect' produced in the oil embraced by the spirit of the lilac bush in distinction to the 'normal' appearance of the oil against the brightness of the sky. Click photos to enlarge and to see the full impact of the light effect.









No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.