Saturday, May 16, 2009

Midnight Sun In The Land Of Promise

כ"ב אייר תשס"ט
Annwn 23
Gevurah sheb'Yesod

In follow-up to earlier entries - Magical Joy and Sage Witch Wand - I note today a vision I had last night (during the 37th day, which is five weeks and two days of the Omer) in response to caressing the new witch Elder wand (made from the branch of an Elder tree in Wales) I received yesterday from the UK.

As I lay down to bed last night after 'oo-ing' and 'ahh-ing' over each nook and cranny and knobby knot of my new wand, I was startled by the joyfully smiling vision of myself as a little girl when I was about seven or eight years old, my life so full of promise, beaming her radiance directly at me. I was embraced by waves of joy in loops of loops, and continue today to be wholly embraced and permeated by the profound simple joy and contentment of meeting myself face to face in this Land of Promise.

In the tradition of Irish Faery Witchcraft, the Land of Promise is called Tir Tairnglre.

In Jewish Kabbalistic tradition, the Land of Promise is called Ha'aretz Hamuvtachat (הארץ המובטחת).

Here, now ... I am in it.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.