Saturday, November 22, 2008

Star Sapphire With All

כ"ד חשון תשס"ת
Phasma Priscus 26

As I woke up this shabbat morning, I had a waking vision. It consisted of a sapphire tree of sparkling dark blue gemstone with a radiant white 5-pointed star of gemstone on top of it. The radiant light surrounding the pentagram like halos within halos within halos formed a radiant pentacle. It reminded me of both a pagan yule tree and of an exquisite dark blue star sapphire gemstone.

Googling 'star sapphire torah' for some clue as to what my waking vision might symbolize, I discovered (Hidden Torah Codes) that "many of the Jewish sages believe that the Torah was given on two star sapphire stones" and that blue sapphire crystals form the hexagonal star of David.

Consequently, my witchy vision this morning symbolizes the two stones (the blue sapphire and the white pentacle, together constructing a 'star sapphire') from which the Torah is ever given. The hexagon crystal of the blue sapphire and the pentagram of the pentacle, in my vision, unify the vav and the hei of the Tetragrammaton. The halos within halos within halos represent the Presence of yud-hei and its im hakolel within my vision. Taking it all (כל) together, my vision envisions unification of the Divine Name.

Related writing - Bakol & Transmitting The Torah Of Atzilut

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.