Sunday, August 31, 2008

מאחד, Garden Of The Dark Moon Jubilee

א' אלול התשס"ח
Belz 3

After over a year of sporadic menses and months of hot flashes, I have now gone more than 5 moons without menstrating at all. Nearing my 48th year, I am well into menopause at this point I do believe. With it, I am entering into the Crone-Dark Moon phase of my biologic lifecycle. What indeed shall be the Essence of Wisdom to come? I'm giddy with anticipation!

Over a 53-day period of time, beginning with the Harvest Full Moon (September 15) of Belz-Elul and culminating on astrological Samhain (November 6), I will initiate myself into Cronehood. Fifty-three is the gematria of Garden (גן), The Jubilee (היובל) and "from the Malchut of Echad" (מאחד).

I haven't yet designed the initiatory rituals I will employ, as the brilliant idea to do this just came to me. One thing I know I'm going to do is to choose a new magical Crone Name for myself, adding it to the names I am already known by. Over the next two weeks, I'll be planning and preparing for this big event in my life.

I'm so excited!

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.