Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A Passover Event

ה' בחשון תשס"ח

Interesting bit-o-news in follow-up to my entries, Hidden Treasures Of The Sand and Rosh Chodesh In Gan Eden:

Foxnews reports on another California fatal highway accident:

LANCASTER, Calif. — A dozen vehicles slammed into one another when a blinding sandstorm surprised motorists Tuesday in the high desert north of Los Angeles, killing at least two people and injuring 16.

"I've never seen dust like that," said Valdespino, adding that he drives through the area daily. "I've lived out here most of my life and I've never seen dust that thick like that before."

The accident happened just west of Edwards Air Force Base and at the northern edge of Los Angeles County. The pileup was about 40 miles northeast from the sight of a fiery truck pileup Friday night in a tunnel on the Interstate 5 freeway in Santa Clarita.

Why is this interesting? It is interesting because the fatal accident secondary to sand arose following a fatal accident within a tunnel (an underpass). In my dream of hidden treasures, the sand which saved me from a fatal accident arose right after passing over a bridge (an overpass).

The "difference" and connection is this:

my dream - the news stories
overpass - underpass
sand "following" overpass event - sand "following" underpass event
deliverance to life - deliverance to death

Death has passed over me. Or perhaps more accurately, death has passed under me.

The one over death loves me ... Shir Hashirim 1:3

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.