Saturday, October 13, 2007

A Mist Rose Up From The Earth

א' בחשון תשס"ח

In follow-up to the previous post, Drawn From Satisfaction, describing my new unique pure quartz crystal ball, I note that my sphere has a diameter of 5 1/4 inches. What kabbalistic secret resting within the mystery of Chavah's original name (Chayah), enduring forever (Yenon), can be understood from this fact?

ויפח באפיו נשמת חיים; ויהי האדם, לנפש חיה

The numbers which comprise the diameter running through the heart of my healing sphere are 5-1-4. These numbers correspond to the letters of the word "hod" (הוד), except a letter aleph is in the position of the vav, making the configuration האד.

האד means "the vapor", "the mist". This is a "specific" mist, spoken forth in Bereshit 2:6:

... and there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.

Bereshit 2:7 follows the mist's rising which waters:

Then the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Interestingly, at the supermarket yesterday on the way home from work, I bought a relaxation CD with beautifully peaceful music and background sounds of misty sea waves crashing into shore on it. I was listening to the mezmerizingly peaceful sounds emanating from this CD as I finalized the purchase of my crystal ball. What an amazing unplanned synchronicity with the sphere I also acquired yesterday!

Catch it.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.