Saturday, June 03, 2006

Torah Of Mashiach

I just made a content tag cloud for this blog, Walking On Fire. I made it from a free service called ZoomClouds which automatically scans one's blog and then constructs a content tag cloud based upon the results of the scan. Significantly, this is an entirely automated process. In other words, I had little control over what words ended up in the cloud. Nor could I control how the words that do end up in the cloud are weighted. The content of the blog alone determines what ends up in the tag cloud and the weight any particular tag is given.

Why am I pointing all this out? Because something interesting turned up in my tag cloud. There are only 4 very heavy-weight words in it. They are: et (את), hebrew, mashiach and Torah. These words are a shavuot message - et (comes to add, as tradition teaches) the sacred words-language of mashiach's Torah! Now, isn't that just a kewl shavuot content cloud?! In other words, the totally automated "scan" of the content of my blog tells me that "the content of my blog" contains the words of mashiach's Torah!

The "smallest" of the 4 heavy-weight words that describe the overall content of my blog is "mashiach". Like Har Hermon, this "little reduction of one the largest words" represents the "mini self-nullification" (like a תא of the temple) that connects Moshe Rabbeinu, mashiach and the final redemption.

How incredibly awesome! From this little mundane thing, I can truly envision the divinely-embedded purpose in my little blog.

And though the content and its descriptive tag cloud will surely evolve over time, this day today, shavuot, the message in it for me comes to add words of mashiach's Torah. I am amazed.

technorati tags:

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.