Sunday, December 06, 2009

The Hei Connection

י"ט בכסלו תש"ע
Shamash 21

Interestingly, my waking vision this Sunday morning (The Seed), my Shabbat dream (The Comet), and the new banner I designed for my blogspot (Walking on Fire) on Friday are all connected to the magical Hebrew letter hei (ה).

In The Seed, I took a seed ... הֵא-לָכֶם זֶרַע (Bereshit 47:23). The name of the letter hei, namely הא means to 'take seed.'

In The Comet, the King and I behold ... the name of the letter hei also means 'behold.'

In my new blogspot banner, the letter hei in cursive Hebrew script is seen to give birth to the proverbial 'light from darkness' and to all other letters. All of the Hebrew, Ogham and Rune letters in the banner were intuitively and mindfully chosen.

Here is a smaller version of the banner:

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.