Saturday, December 19, 2009

Action Packed Adventures

ב' בטבת תש"ע
Grael 4

I had one action-packed dream after another in rapid-fire succession all night last night and through this morning. I and my group were superheroes in all of them. The dreams were a continuing saga, like 'episodes' of our adventures. I only remember a few details at this point, having been up and about for many hours and having not written them down right after I woke up completely for the morning.

One detail - I saw the feet and lower legs of a man as he was walking on fire (like the name of my primary blogspot). He was wearing brown casual suit pants and leather dress shoes.

One additional detail - I and my group were on a fast train out of a tight situation heading into the land of the living. Our enemies (along with the long and newly dead) were on the opposite track on a fast train heading into the land of the dead. This is the last detail of the last dream I dreamt this morning before waking up for the morning.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.