Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Unexpected Blessing Today

א' ניסן תשס"ט
Raven 1

My father bought my mother a 14K gold 1/2 carat 7-stone marquise cut diamond ring for their 50th wedding anniversary. Only a mistake was made - when the ring was ordered, two rings instead of one were purchased. They were purchased on sale at a substantial discount, a very substantial discount. So, rather than send the second ring back, they offered to let me buy it from them over time. Is that not cool or what?

The ring is absolutely stunning and not something I would have ever purchased for myself under normal circumstances. It is just such a good deal for me though and relieves my parents of returning it and trying to get their money back.

Such an unexpected blessing! I've never owned anything so dazzling.

Just wow. That Passover Protection Ritual Oil and its magical sale are loaded with blessing. I would never have imagined the magic to begin working as well and as quickly as it did!

Related entries:
Two Turtledoves In Action
In The Spirit Of The Holy Days

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.