Sunday, March 15, 2009

First Photos

כ' אדר א' תשס"ט
Keolwulf 21

I used my mother's digital camera to take these first edited photos for Red Thread Witch Tea, one of the first handmade ritual treasures to be listed March 29 on my etsy shoppe. I'm definitely not a photographer, but what do you think about these? Are they okay? Any photography tips? Which five do you think showcase the item the best?

I can use five photos to list each item on etsy. I'm inclining toward using the first five, although I especially like the bottom 'artistic' one. It's wicked! :) Next time I think I need to take a picture of the blended tea in a bowl or something before the jar is sealed, so people can see what the tea looks inside looks like. Photography pointers welcome - I'm new at this.















No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.