Friday, December 01, 2006

Nissan - New Year For A King

I dreamt.

נ

Walking up a beach toward a house with stairs leading up to it from the seashore, there was a sense of urgency. Powerful cosmic storm forces were heading our way. The forces were primarily feminine. In other words, the feminine force was the driving force, although She was being assisted by both male and female forces under her influence.

With others in the area, I ran up the beach and into the shelter of the house on the beach. One man in our tribe of shelter-seekers pointed out to the rest of us to see the mega-tornado of cosmic proportions approaching from the west. We looked that way toward it and saw through the dense opacity of the swirling air around us. It was monstrous. Unnaturally monstrously large. It wasn't a "natural" earth storm. It was cosmically driven and coming in from outer space.

We started to "prepare" the basement as a shelter, but it was too late. It was here. I went into some kind of altered state of consciousness and "stepped forward" into a mystical experience beyond recollection.

The next thing I knew, I had returned to normal awareness and the storm was gone. During the altered state, I had stepped out of an upper window into nothing. But, I had not fallen. A man's arm had reached out through the window and gripped me with his hand יס. He was holding me as I dangled over nothing like an extended nun-sofit.

ן

The dream changed into a second related dream. Then I woke up.

Technorati tags:

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.