Monday, December 25, 2006

Light For The Closet

This afternoon, as I was watching The Mummy Returns with my mother, a commercial came on the TV describing some cute little automatic light widgets for sale. You know, the TV-deal kind of commercial which sells neat kinds of helpful household widgets. Anyway, this particular kind of light widget is for small spaces and automatically turns on when one opens the drawer or whatever. I remarked that it was a cute idea. My mother then casually remarked that she had just ordered something similar for the "back closet" and expected it to arrive any day. The "back closet" she was referring to is the closet of my epiphany when I was a little girl. It was my closet back when I was little. I am going to be 46 in a few weeks. That closet has never had a light in it for all of those 46 years (actually 45 years since it was built and became my childhood closet when I was about a year old). But now, it is about to get a light in it.

I wonder if this makes me the real nittel witch? I was born January 8, 1961 and given that "nittel night" can vary to fall between January 5 and January 9, this too, can't be coincidental. I even had an epiphany.

Technorati tags:

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.