Friday, March 01, 2013

Raidho Rides Again

In follow-up to my post (Powerful All-Rune) this past Sunday, in which I described the dream (with a sink hole opening up in it) following my doubled double rune drawing involving Raidho, I report that I also drew Raidho in last night's bedtime rune drawing.

This is interesting from an occult perspective, because following my "Raidho dream" on Sunday which involved a sink hole, today following last night's Raidho rune drawing, the news reported today that last night (the night of last night's rune drawing) a Florida man was swallowed up by a sink hole while asleep in his bed:


SEFFNER, Fla. (AP) — A huge sinkhole about 30-feet across opened up under a man's bedroom and swallowed him, taking all of the furniture too.

Jeff Bush was feared dead after the floor gave way Thursday night. As he screamed for help, his brother Jeremy Bush jumped into the hole to try to help, but couldn't see him and had to be rescued himself. With the earth still crumbling, a sheriff's deputy reached out his hand and pulled Jeremy Bush to safety.

"The floor was still giving in and the dirt was still going down, but I didn't care. I wanted to save my brother," Jeremy Bush said through tears Friday as he stood in a neighbor's yard. "But I just couldn't do nothing."

The only thing sticking out of the hole was a small corner of a bed's box spring. Cables from a television led down into the hole, but the TV set, along with a dresser, was nowhere to be seen.

Officials lowered equipment into the sinkhole but didn't see any sign of life.

Engineers worked to determine the size of the sinkhole. At the surface, officials estimated it was about 30 feet across. Below the surface, officials believed it was 100 feet wide.

From the outside of the small, sky blue house, nothing appeared wrong. There wear no cracks and the only sign something was amiss was the yellow caution tape circling the house.

There were six people at the home when it collapsed, including Jeremy Bush's wife and his 2-year-old daughter.

Read full story here.

Hail Hel for guarding my life! Hail Loki for guarding my path!

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.