Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Eurogenes K9 Chromosomal Analysis - My Percentages

My Eurogenes K9 Results Chromosome By Chromosome

Uploading my FTDNA autosomal (genes inherited from both parents) SNP genetic data to Gedmatch, I ran the data through the Eurogenes K9 Chromosomal Analysis Utility. This Utility reports that my chromosome 16 has 85% Northern European genes. Chromosome 12 has 80% Northern European genes. Chromosomes 9 and 10 have 79% Northern European genes. Of all of my chromosomes, only 21 and 22 (the two smallest human chromosomes) are less than 50% Northern European. Chromosome 21 is the smallest human chromosome. Chromosome 22 is the second smallest human chromosome.

A map showing the K9 populations is available HERE.

Population descriptions are available HERE.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.