Friday, June 17, 2011

Magical Letter Harmony, the Language of Holiness

ט״ו בסיון תשע"א
Alban Heruin 17

Last night before bed, after I created and listed this ENEIT oil at my Etsy shoppe WITCHCRAFTS and on my shoppe blog, I did something I haven't done is several months. I blindly reached in and drew a mystical rune from my runebag to see what cosmic energy was afoot in my world, according to my magical runes. I drew Kenaz, in complete synchronicity with the oil I had just created. Kenaz is the rune of the artisan craftsman and of the master of the technical aspects of magic, knowledge, cunning, creativity, illumination, observation, intellect, skill, occult female secrets, controlled fire and kinship. Kenaz is the torch of enlightenment. Kenaz is clarity.

Also symbolic of the teaching-learning dynamic and study, this Kenaz rune drawing was also synchronous with my dream from earlier this week, namely Lamed, where the magical Hebrew letter Lamed (ל) is likewise linked to the dynamic of teaching-learning. As with Lamed, Kenaz symbolizes Divine Inspiration. As with Lamed, Kenaz symbolizes the power to control the fire which fuels creativity.

There is wholeness in harmony. Now, I have a clear thought about holiness. Interestingly, this insight, brought into focus through the complexity of Kenaz, was born from the pentacle number five, the Hebrew letter hei (ה) and the Middle Welsh word ENEIT.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Intriguing. I have a rune that I recently have had a strong connection with also, even though I am not too into runes. What I do to access power is draw it on my arm or whatever with a silver marker (permanent but it washes off eventually). Gold marker might work too. This way you "carry" the rune with you. Also I recommend distilling the meaning of that rune to one word only instead of many, one word you identify most with. Then try to match the word to anything outside resources - videos, songs, places, stores, items, jewelery, that carry the same name as the rune in the tiel (thing).

On another note, the rune is quite similar to a japanese letter or character. I hardly know any japanese but I recognize the letter.

Hope this helps!
-Clayton (Wolf)

Lori said...

Good ideas, thanks!

Dare to be true to yourself.