Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Cloak of Invisibility

ה' בטבת תשע"א
Grael 8

My dream early this morning confirmed Hwylwen's continuing protection of me even beyond the meditative Avalonian immrama. Among the dream's scenes, I and a male companion were cloaked with invisibility from the entities of judgment.

This cloak of invisibility is related to the protective cover of Hwylwen's black Raven wings as described in My Guide Heulwen (Hwylwen). In another scene, my companion and I, to proceed on with the journey, jumped off a cliff in the moonlight toward the sea - however, we never hit the water. Instead, we landed on dry land in the sunlight. Interestingly, as I didn't describe entering the water of the Red Spring in the linked report of the immram, neither did I enter into or become swallowed up by the water in my dream.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.