Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Dilug At Dinner

ד' בניסן תשס"ח
Annwyn 5

Yesterday, as I was eating dinner, for a few simple startling moments in time, a strange alteration of consciousness silently occurred. No one noticed, but I definitely felt it. For those few moments between bites of food, even as others were conversing, the entire psycho-physical world "jumped" to a higher state of being, feeling less dense, as if gravity had decreased it's pull on materiality, and "brighter", as if the fabric of all spacetime was crisper, clearer and without obstruction. Even my physical body felt as if it had the strength and lightness of a small child, full of easy vigor.

My consciousness settled back after the initial "grand" jump into a higher energy level than before the jump had happened - sort of like a few steps forward and one step back, with a net gain. This experience of consciousness felt to me like an electron must feel when it jumps from from one quantum energy level to another - that is how it felt - quantum in nature.

I've stepped up into different Universe with that jump. Everything has changed. It's a new ballgame.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.