Saturday, June 09, 2007

Dominion Over The Land

כ"ג בסיון תשס"ז

Following the dream of talking and directing small creatures regarding their tasks and missions, I dreamt again.

I was a member of one tribe among a magical community of many tribes. I was not really accepted fully even though I was married to an established tribe member. My tribe was not really "recognized", so even though I was a member, I was not as integrated into it as everybody else. I was kept at a distance, in terms of acceptance.

A strange woman, from another tribe, but from a "recognized" tribe (unlike my tribe) came and started to wail, whine and preach like a woman both very ill and in labor. She focused on my husband, as if trying to alienate his affection and trust from me. My husband and everyone else felt sorry for her on account of all her "pained" prophetic-like antics. All turned toward her, turned away from me, and pushed me further "outside".

My husband was behind his sister who was behind the strange woman, as if they were trying to help the strange woman deliver a baby or whatever idea she was wailing about. Everyone felt sorry for her, and acted as if it was my fault too (that she was in such pain and misery, and that the community was in danger).

But, she had fooled them all (except me). As soon as the "baby" (which she told them I was trying to prevent from being born) was immediately about to deliver, as it was about to crown, the strange woman jumped up from the birthing position she had taken, laughing malevolently. She called all those gathered around her fools. (She had come to destroy.) She opened her mouth and a swarm of flying little things (like from the mummy's mouth in The Mummy movie) burst out like a dark plague, spreading out to cover and pollute the entire magical world. She kept laughing as she did it, laughing at the expressions on everyone's stunned faces. They had trusted her over me. Because she had been from a recognized tribe, while my tribe was not recognized.

I wasn't there at the birthing place, but I had been watching the whole scene remotely from the outside edges. From here, outside the place where all had been "birthing" the strange woman's plague, I waved my open palms out over the land, evaporating the plague from every place over which I waved my hands. The plague vanished everywhere I went, as if it had never been.

I woke up.

Related entry: Cauldron Of Mastery

Technorati tags:

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.