Monday, May 03, 2010

Ingwaz Force Forthsends Blessing

י"ט באייר תש"ע
Annwyn 20

In follow up to my shabbat sabbat Beltane entry (Blessing of the Cursed), this evening I drew a rune of divination just to see what the Universe has to say on the matter. The rune I drew was Ingwaz.

As I've written before on Ingwaz (Power To Do It):

Edred Thorsson (Runelore) writes, 'The Ingwaz-force is that which is released to give the plentiful year." It is a rune of peace, prosperity, cosmic nourishment, deep-level gestation and new power. In it are new ideas and solutions. Through it, people reach their potential, and homes and hearth are protected.

With perfect synchronicity, on the heels of my shabbat sabbat Beltane entry, Ingwaz comes to say that protected blessing is about to be released from the Divine storehouse into my reality.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.