Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Treasure From The Hidden World

כ'ז באדר א' תשס"ח
Keolwulf 28

In Shechinah & The Mystery Of Zero, I noted that my astrological natal chart contains zero points in the zodiac houses associated with the element of Water (corresponding to the world of Beriyah, the world from which the mythological fall initiated). In A Mystery Of The Pardes, I noted the Divine Presence of two letters yod (stellia) in the zodiac houses associated with the element of Fire (corresponding to the world of Atzilut, the hidden world).

These two entries together suggest that the "water" flowing through my soul is water originating from the hidden (טמן) world of Atzilut (which is whole) as opposed to from the impure (טמא) world of Beriyah (which is blemished by the shattering of the vessels). This idea is further supported by the the facts that:

1. the shoresh טמן, in addition to meaning hidden, also means treasure [Mishlei 2:1-6]

If you recieve my words, and lay up my teachings with you,
So that your ear attends to wisdom, and your heart inclines to discerment,
If you call for understanding, and lift up your voice for discernment,
If you seek her as silver, and search for her as hidden treasure,
Then you shall understand Divine Awe, and find Divine Knowledge,
For the Divine gives Wisdom, and from his mouth comes knowledge and discernment.

2. mem, the Hebrew letter corresponding to water, in at'bash gematria transforms to the Hebrew letter yod, where two letters yod are the Atzilutic stellia found significantly in my natal chart.

Thus, the water flowing through my soul is a treasure flowing unblemished from the hidden world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I love your blog. I am in love with the Hebrew Letters and read all the blogs regarding them.

This one about tet mem nun was especially meaningful. You might enjoy what is on my site about the mem also - http://www.hebrewletters.com/item.cfm?itemid=2541

Thanks again for your wonderful blog. sarahleah@hebrewletters.com

Lori said...

Thank you!

Dare to be true to yourself.