Monday, March 10, 2008

Clear Point Astrospeak In The News

ד' באדר ב' תשס"ח
Raven 5

This post is about what may be two more examples of psi synchronicities of some of my writings (and dreams, as well) with subsequent news events. I don't know why or how this is happening, but the coincidences are too many to ignore. So, I document a few that I identify. There are other examples that are undocumented because, quite frankly, there are too many examples and I don't want to document them all. I have other things I'd rather blog.

Now, even little things
in my life like the new clear crystal point pendulum necklace delivered to me in the mail on Saturday that I wore for the first time to work on Sunday "made the news" that very evening on Sunday - Foxnews ran an article - Ice, Ice Baby - about a rare and flawless 72-carat diamond with an anticipated worth of $15 million dollars soon to be auctioned off by Sotheby's. Of course, I paid $7.99 for my crystal, but that's not the point - the point is - my crystal pendulum pendant looks and is cut like the diamond in the photo (which accompanied the original front page online news article). Something psychical is happening in my life and I can't fully explain it.

The second news event concerns all my recent ongoing "astro" writings which kabbalistically analyze my astrological natal chart. In the news item, the suspect in the Eve Carson murder case (first reported by Foxnews online on Saturday and itself connected to my Friday writing on Eve-Chavah) is pictured at an ATM machine wearing a retro "astros" cap with a 5-pointed star on it and a letter H (for hei, fifth house of the zodiac). Foxnews follows up today on the Eve Carson murder (who was shot in the temple):

Chapel Hill police believe Carson's killing may have a link to the Hoover Crips gang because of a retro Houston Astros baseball cap worn by a man caught on camera allegedly trying to use Carson's ATM card.

The hats, which have an "H" emblem, are sometimes worn by Crips members. The gang has recently surfaced in the Chapel Hill area, according to authorities.

Eve Carson is believed to have been murdered after midnight very early Wednesday morning.

It's uncanny at the very least. What psi phenomenon is this? The crystal-diamond example wasn't apopsi anti-psi deflective filtering (I don't think), as many of the other occurrences may have been. There are more and additional different kinds of psi connections now.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.