Saturday, January 19, 2008

Unified Aspects Of Tradition

י"ב בשבט תשס"ח
Imbolgen 12

In follow-up to my earlier posts, Advent Of The Black Crow & The Exodus and Raven Of The Land, I also want to point out that my one dream as described in the first entry contains within it three major aspects of transmutative Tradition (just as the Morrígan is sometimes perceived as a triple goddess and sometimes as a single goddess), namely:

  1. The Black Crow, symbolizing the archetypal Feminine Power of the UnderWorld.
  2. The Guardian and the Guide, symbolizing guardianship of Sovereignty and guidance toward one's correct developmental path.
  3. The Summoning of the Ancestors, evident in the correlation of the Green Lion alchemical stage with both the greenfield of the dream and my Jewish ancestors, Will and Sue Grunwald (meaning Greenfield); and Remembering the Future, evident in my dream's interpretive link to my chotimah (the flame of the future world).

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.