Monday, December 19, 2011

Ancestral Memory and Soul Recognition

כ״ד בכסלו תשע"ב
Shamash 26

I don't have time right now to write more, but I need to make note of this right now. At the end of a dream I had back in 2006 (Druid Measures), though I didn't write of it at the time, there was another portion of the dream I left unwritten.

In the following video, there is an archeological excavation scene (starting at 21:10) in Silchester, UK at the ancient Celtic city known as Calleva Atrebatum. As soon as I saw this, it triggered in me recognition! Later in the linked dream, the opened ground at the excavation is a place where I hid from Roman soldiers! I can still see it in my mind.

Calleva, I know you.



"One element of that community was Irish, evidenced by the remarkable discovery of a stone carved with ogham, a form of writing that originated in southern Ireland and that is unlikely to date before the beginning of the fifth century." [Source: City of the Dead: Calleva Atrebatum]

Ogham inscriptions have been found there - the writing of the Druids!

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.