Sunday, December 25, 2011

Blood Vessel

כ״ט בכסלו תשע"ב
Grael 2

In follow-up to my previous entry (Yuletide Sky Riders - A Symphony of Light and Shadow), I had a second dream last night, early this morning.

Suddenly, a man grabbed my wrist, cut into my wrist where the main artery is located, and pulled out a web of four blood vessels. At first I thought I'd surely die from this, but I didn't. The man brought the four webbing blood vessels together and joined them together into one blood vessel, fixing my blood circulation problem. He then tucked the single joined blood vessel back into my wrist and closed it up.

I woke up.

And a river went out (וְנָהָר יֹצֵא) of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became four heads. [Genesis 1:10]

"A river went out" (נָהָר יֹצֵא) may also be translated as "light emerged" and "light emanated."

And the name of my own four "blood rivers" are Celtic, Norse, Jewish and Native American. And I am a unified vessel fit for the Ancestors.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.