Friday, February 25, 2011

Pearl of the Eel of Kells

Keowulf 24

It is amazing the power unleashed within my life by simply purchasing some woad. In follow-up to my woad purchase and the subsequent dream where I, like an eel I discovered, returned to Avalon in the Sea, I've now discovered another connection of my "Avalonian eel" dream to the Celtic mysteries!

Zahir Karbani writes of the eel totem:

Celtic legends abound in regard to the Eel and the Book of Kells mentions them many times throughout, as creatures that can change form by growing legs and walking on land for great distances, only to shift back into their familiar snake like form and return to the sea.

The Elusive Eel Totem possesses the following virtues:
Shape shifting, adaptability, wisdom, inspiration, watching unseen, ability to overcome great obstacles, change, travel, fertility, stamina, and endurance.

Eel Animal Pearls are said to impart their particular magical virtues to their owner. Eel Pearls are characteristic of its host animal; they possess all the awesome characteristics that may be seen in the Eel itself; the adaptability and mysterious elusiveness of the Eel is contained within the pearl waiting for its proper owner to bestow its inner magic to that unique and fortunate individual. For century’s shamans, wizards, witches, spiritualists and practitioners of the occult have used Eel animal pearls to transfer the powerful magical energy of the Eel to themselves and to others in need of its special magic. Eel pearls are highly sought after by any wishing to absorb Eel virtues into their lives and develop stronger mental abilities such as those embodied by this snake of the sea. The owner of an Eel pearl will see their lives, spiritual energy and mental clarity imbued with all of the virtues attributed to the Eel. The Eel animal totem is a strong spirit and its magical properties are one of the most interesting of all animal totems. Adaptability, fertility, inspiration, and so much more can be integrated into the spirit of the possessor of this magical pearl and the Eel totem.

What I didn't mention in my previous post about my dream was that earlier in the day of the woad-inspired dream, I had received my DVD copy of The Secret of Kells in the mail, and that later that evening just minutes after purchasing the woad, I had watched the film! What amazing synchronicity!

And now my eel is not just any ole eel, but an eel with connections to the secret of Kells. And the wisdom coming through my dream is its pearl.

No comments:

Dare to be true to yourself.